Honey Rice Bubble Slice has to be a household classic! Whether it be for a party or just a treat for your children and their friends, everyone will love this crunchy treat and enjoy the strong flavour of Tui Bees Honey. If you want to learn more about Tui Bees, head over to our about page
100g White Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
2 Tbsp Tui Bees Honey (We used our 40+ MG Manuka)
4 cups of Rice Bubbles
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add in white sugar, vanilla essence, and Tui Bees Honey.
- When melted and combined, boil for 3 mins, as it bubbles it will become more golden.
- Remove from the heat and add in the rice bubbles, mix in one cup at a time.
- Put in a dish and leave to cool before cutting into squares.
- It will be easier to cut into squares when it has only slightly cooled down.
- If you need a Gluten Free option all you need to do is use Gluten Free Rice Bubbles.
- You may want to add more Rice Bubbles to stretch it out but note that it will hold together less if you use less Rice Bubbles.